LifeChoices Adult Day Center
Area Residential Care’s LifeChoices Adult Day Care is a coordinated program of professional and compassionate services for adults in a community-based group setting. Our services provide a safe place for adults who would like to remain in the community and with their family, but cannot be home alone during the day due to physical, social or cognitive impairments.
LifeChoices Adult Day Care
- Allows loved ones to remain at home for longer periods of time and still get the necessary care and socialization that they need.
- Provides support, supervision, structure & therapies while family members or primary caregivers work.
- Is a cost-effective alternative to nursing home placement.
- Is a safe and trusted place for your loved one to stay throughout the day
- Offers healthy noon meals overseen by a Registered Dietitian.
- Monitors your loved one’s health and hygiene by doing wellness evaluations, dispensing medications and allowing for any type of therapy services to take place.
- Gives access to an exercise room, computer lab, and a beautiful outdoor green space.
- Provides many different activity options including educational classes, arts & craft projects, games, community outings and much more.
- Is fully licensed under the State of Iowa.
- Has well-trained and compassionate staff.
- Has current hours from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday; however, hours of operation may be expanded to meet the needs of new center participants.
- Accepts the following methods of payment: Home and Community Based Waiver and Private Pay.
To learn more about the Life Choices Adult Day Care and how you can apply, call 563.556.7560 or email email@example.com