The dream that started Area Residential Care–that people with disabilities have the right to work, live, and participate in their community–is still going strong today. For 50 years, there have been many people responsible for the continued growth of this agency, but we still need your help in order for that growth and progress to continue.
Many volunteer opportunities are available including:
- Working directly with individuals
- Corporate and Community Games Event Volunteer
- Board and committee positions
- Gardening or landscaping
- Work on community-based homes
- Clerical work including stuffing envelopes
- Public Relations and Marketing Opportunities
- And, we are always looking for volunteers to help with special projects throughout the year.
To volunteer, e-mail the application to email@example.com or drop off volunteer application at our main location 3355 Kennedy Circle, Dubuque, IA.